- 1 pound beef, cooked and drained
- 1 pound rotini, cooked and drained and rinsed with cold water
- 1 oz or 4 TBSPs taco seasoning
- 1 green pepper, diced small
- 1 small yellow onion, diced small
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 cups shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 3 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups French dressing
- 9 3/4 oz bag Nacho Doritos, crushed
- Stir together the beef and the taco seasoning.
- In a very large bowl, mix together the beef, noodles, green pepper, onion, tomatoes, lettuce, and cheese.
- Mix in the French dressing until everything is well coated. Then stir in the chips. Enjoy right away.