1. It's never too late to get that summer bod!
I guess married couples really do share everything. I'll tell you one thing, I'll never pay for a gym membership that I'll never use again.
2. Sometimes you could've just done it yourself!
But it's good that Fridman was there to show them how to do it. Take a knee, ladies, your friend will appreciate it.
3. When they use Facetime, it's really Facetime!
It's all proportional, ya know? Plus, who wouldn't want to date a bobblehead IRL? It could also serve as a flotation device in case of emergency.
4. Remove or replace? Works either way, I think.
It's not usual for James to throw shade(s) around like that. But you can at least say that is one stylish crowd!
5. More covfefe than the president could even dream of.
I think we've all had mornings where this amount of caffeine is absolutely necessary. For me, it's every other morning and the ones in between those.
6. They're actually in there, if you look hard enough.
Took me a while, but it's like reading a very normal version of Where's Waldo. Good thing they had those reflective vests!
7. Going backwards is easy enough — the tricky part is getting back to the future.
Luckily with Photoshop, there's no flux capacitor required. At least, I don't think there is — I'm not that great at it.
8. What are YOU lookin' at?
And like that, poof! Gone! I wish I had this power in real life, too. There are too many awkward starers out in the world.
9. His dad is feeling that sinking feeling.
Did he shrink him down or just make him older? I know the older my dad gets, the higher up his pants go, so that might be the case here.
10. ♫ I can show you the wooorld ♫
Kind of like the "hover boards" we got in 2015, this probably isn't what she had in mind when she was dreaming of a magic carpet ride.
11. Breakups are tough — get out and have some fun.
I mean, at least he is! I didn't know that the best holiday is probably one spent at a stock image photoshoot. Looks like a blast.
12. Looks like your goose has been cooked!
I don't know what your beef is with this goose, man, but know your enemy. Most geese are furious, unkillable death birds, so watch yourself!
13. Wrapped up, comfy cozy.
This trick also works if you're nervous on first dates. Once you get comfortable with the person, you can make a big dramatic reveal as you pull off that towel.
14. Kind of a SpongeBob thing goin' on.
Either that or she got stuck while eating an iPad. Oh well, at least now her face will come with apps and stories.
15. They started at the back and now they're here!
It's the return of the classic duo, Trash Can and the 'Mingo! Their unlikely friendship only adds to the meaningfulness of the story.
16. Talk about a Dick move.
I guess most guys named Richard don't really go by Dick anymore, do they? Rich not only makes more sense, it's much less...well, penisey.
17. Like father, like son!
It took me a while to place it, actually, but indeed that is his dad's goatee on his head. That's a perfect mix-and-match scenario.
18. When you gotta go, you gotta go!
You know, James could be right on the money with this one. I've seen people squint before, but that...that is the face of clenching.
19. Closing time.
This time he goes with a simple, effective 'shop. Sometimes it takes an entire altering of the whole picture, and other times the smallest thing makes all the difference.
20. This is why you don't go chasing waterfalls!
Didn't you ever listen to the advice of TLC? Next thing you know, you'll be out giving love to scrubs — also known as bustas.
21. They grow up so fast, don't they?
Well, I guess with Photoshop they do. Never be in a hurry to grow up, kids. Life is just full of binders and balding.
22. Ah, the ol' Photoshop switcheroo!
You can't look like you're proposing when your legs seem like they were drawn by M.C. Escher. You know, the crazy stairs guy? Yeah, you knew. You're cultured.
23. I guess you really have to clarify, huh?
This pic just got real. I hate when an eraser is dulled down to the bottom and scratches up the page like that.
24. Not only caught, but beautifully prepared.
If that's actually how fishing worked, I'd be going all the time! I'd be asking for directions like, "Can someone point me to tempura lake?"
25. She's a Barbie girl in a Barbie world.
How do you get more flawless than America's favorite female stereotype? Sure, they may say a life like this is plastic, but I've also heard it's fantastic.
26. Master has presented Dobby with a 'shop!
Again, be careful what you wish for. Like a cursed monkey paw, it's best to be very specific when requesting something from Fridman.
27. Something fishy about this pic.
On the plus side, I'm sure she didn't have to give up her voice for this exchange. Stupid, Ursula, what's she going to do with a voice anyway? Clearly, she could already sing.
28. Talk about getting switched on!
Normally, he doesn't just throw shade like that — he tries to keep things light. The guy is obviously full of bright ideas. Okay, that's enough puns.
29. Stay woke, kids. Stay woke.
I don't know if this qualifies as "slightly more awake" because he looks woke AF! Now go, go and spread the word about our lizard overlords!
30. And lastly, what happens to all guys who shave.
The baby face comes through as always. Did he even photoshop this one?