1. A couple discovered a copy of Action Comics No. 1 from 1938. Estimated value of this particular copy was $1.5 million.
2. "I have The Ring in my basement."
3. "This door in the basement where I work..."
4. "Pulled up the carpet at the house, and guess what I found!"
5. Two homeowners who moved into their family's estate uncovered a fully stocked servant's kitchen hidden behind a collection of old junk in the basement.
6. "Mysterious picture of a creepy baby we found in our attic..."
7. "Found an old military ration in my basement. I opened it. SKITTLES!!"
8. A Faberge figurine commissioned by Russian Czar Nicholas II in 1912 was found in an attic in New York. It sold at auction for $5.2 million.
9. A couple renovating their kitchen discovered a safe in the floor. $50,000 in cold, hard cash, a rare bottle of bourbon, a book titled A Guide for the Perplexed, and a BINGO card.
10. "Found this in the attic of the house I'm leasing for the school year."
11. "Hanging in the basement of my mother's apartment building."
12. A couple renovating their home came across two small containers hiding in different parts of the basement ceiling. Inside? Some old newspapers... and approximately $45,000!
13. "Cousin was pulling up carpet in very old home and found this 'interesting' linoleum design."
14. "Just bought a house. Moved in 2 days ago and found this in the basement. Now what?"
15. A Redditor's cousin purchased an abandoned home and found this ancient artifact...